3. Most web browsers allow you to manage cookies through your web browser settings. Find out how to manage cookies on popular web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
4. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/ dlpage / gaoptout .
5. If you do not agree to store cookies on your computer or other device, you can change the settings of your web browser and:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close your browser;
- open a 'private browsing' / 'incognito' session, which allows you to browse the Internet without saving local data; and
- install add-ons and plugins to extend the functionality of the browser.
However, please note that in some cases this can slow down your web browsing speed.
6. You can also find more information about cookie management by clicking on the following links:
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
- Opera cookies information
7. All information about the cookies used on our website, their purpose, validity and data used can be provided by us at any time upon your request.
- Functionality / Performance - we determine your local preferences for browsing and accessing the website, such as your preferred language, local website version, display options, Email.